The Generations training philosophy is comprised of these guiding principles:
* Educate about the anatomy and physiology behind prescribed movements
* Use Pilates, yoga and other mind-body techniques to integrate breathing, awareness, focus and relaxation into the more traditional forms of strength and aerobic training
* Use a wide array of tools including free weights, functional training equipment, yoga props, Pilates apparatus, myofascial release and energy medicine techniques
* Individualize each program and session to streamline progress toward specific wellness goals
* Consult with physical therapists, doctors, nutritionists and other health professionals when appropriate.
* Generations Fitness is an organization in which everyone:
Regularly gives forth his/her best effort.
Is motivated to learn and attempt new challenges.
Has the opportunity to develop in areas where s/he has weaknesses.
Joins together to accomplish shared goals.
Values and respects differences.
|Join Our Mailing List|